Saturday 5 October 2019

A to Z of almost Everything (8th edition) rises to No 1 in the Amazon book rankings

I was delighted to find out that after a day of promotional work the A to Z of almost Everything (8th edition) topped the Amazon book rankings on Friday 4th October across all categories - Wow!

I'm hugely grateful to all the members of the public who have thought my book worthy of purchase and I know from correspondence many of you are repeat offenders and have bought every edition.

I do believe this latest edition is the best yet with a thorough rationalization throughout and many new topics included.

I must apologise to readers for duplication of two pages within the Art : Painting and Movement section but I can assure readers this printing glitch has not compromised any entries whatsoever and the section remains totally intact.

I will ensure that subsequent print runs do not include this duplication.

Your appreciation of my work makes all the lonely days and nights of research very worthwhile.

Thank You

No comments: